How do I view a trackable link report?
Asset & External Website tracking
Users may add a tracking code to their website. This tracking code allows reporting of both, anonymous and known visitors to the tracked website. Known visitors are all those contacts who have opened an email which was sent by users using the system. All Assets in the system can be similarly tracked as they are also sent as a link by users in emails or social media.
Who would use this?
Any user that has created a tracking link and would like to review the reporting.
1. To view your tracking link reporting go to Reports > External Tracking > External Link Reports
2. On the bottom of web page you will find a list of all External Links - select the link you would like to review
3. This will bring up an overview of a few different reports. Stats and Activity show you the activity over time. Snapshot shows unique vs. clicks and Birds eye gives a visual of where your contacts are interacting.
Definition of the stats as mentioned below:
- Self-referrer - Originates from pages within your own domain.
- Browser referrer - Typed the URL in the browser.
- Website referrer - Redirected or clicked a link on another website.
- Email referrer - Clicked on the link in an email.
- Search Engine referrer - Searched in a search engine such as Google or Bing.
- Social Media referrer - Clicked on a link in a social media post such as LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.
How do I create a trackable link?
First to go to "Manage" > "External Tracking" > "Links". Click “Create” to create a new trackable link. Track Links Options: A. Track Media B. Track Link C. Enter Link Tracking Display Name D. Enter Link Tracking Description E. Add Search Filter Tags ...
How do I view reports for a print template?
From the Print Template gallery, select the template that you wish to view a report on. From the "More" dropdown menu, select "Report" The “Stats and Activities” graph will show the total number of times a user used a template. The “Usage Ratio” ...
How do I view account based reports?
The Accounts report page refers to the organizes your contacts according to their company or corporate affiliation and provides overall metrics for each Account entity. To view a summary of your accounts’ activity, go to Reports > Connections > ...
How do I add a trackable link to a post in a Social Drip Campaign?
Click to expand “Manage” and click on “Campaigns”. Then click on “Social Drip”, and then click on the drip that you want to edit. Note: On the Bridge platform, clients can personalize menu navigation to better suit the specific needs of their Users. ...
How do I review reports on emails I send?
Posted by The Team at Mindmatrix on 13 August 2015 07:14 AM Mindmatrix allows you to use a variety of metrics to measure the effectiveness of your emails, the most important of which is condensed into an easy-to-digest report. To view, these reports ...